The 33rd MLSP workshop invites proposals for Special Sessions on topics that have not been covered in regular MLSP sessions and that have the potential to have a major impact on the field in the near future. Special Session proposals must contain the following information:
- Title of the proposed Special Session
- Names, affiliations, and contact information of the session organizers
- Brief biographies of the session organizers
- Brief description of the proposed session topic and discussion on why this is a good topic for an MLSP 2023 Special Session (up to 500 words)
- List of six (6) contributed papers (including titles, author names and affiliations, and a short abstract).
The papers in each accepted Special Session will undergo the same review evaluation process of the regular papers submitted to MLSP 2023.